Easy salary calculator - በአዲሱ የደሞዝ ገቢ ግበር ማስያ
Enter Gross Salary:
1. You’re get sick more often. Our immune system gets weaker when we’re not getting any. Want to avoid the cold and flu? Have more $ex. Sounds like a win-win preposition if you ask us.
2. Your stress levels increase.You can get more anxious because there’s a decrease in “feel good” hormones being released, says Doctor. Lack of $ex is stressful. Even studies have shown that when you’re going through a $ex rut, you absolutely have a harder time dealing with stress-inducing situations.
3. You have a harder time getting aroused.On the other hand, men could begin to suffer from erectile dysfunction, specifically premature ejaculation. (Hey, the penis IS a muscle. It’s like they say at the gym: use it or lose it.)
4. Your dreams change.On the positive side of things, you may start having $ex dreams or even orgasm in your sleep. It’s not the same as the real deal, but it’s a nice substitute.
5. You lose urge to have $ex.Dr. Honickman says that you will start to want $ex less if you haven’t gotten any in a while. Your libido is going to feel off or different than it normally does. And it’s normal that it feels abnormal.
6. You grow apart from your partner.If you’re in a relationship, you may start getting insecure about the connection you have with your honey. To that end, other people are going to become more attractive to you. Take this as a sign that a healthy $ex life is important.
7. You self-esteem might suffer.You may feel less attractive and more sad. It’s believed semen has anti-depressant qualities — and no, that’s not just something men have made up so we blow them. Using a condom can have these negative reactions as well.
8. For men, the risk for prostate cancer rises.It’s more than your immune system. Dr. Honickman says a man’s risk for prostate cancer rises if they go without having $ex for long periods of time. That seems pretty unfair. No orgasms AND you might die. Thanks, universe.
9. Your vaginal walls get weaker.Having $ex can be like a workout for your Kegels. So even if you aren’t getting any, it’s important to remember to do your Kegel exercises on a daily basis.
10. Your risk of STIs will decrease.Hey, there’s a silver lining for everything. And interestingly, so does your risk of UTIs. Most of these occur within 24 hours of having $ex. No $ex, majorly decreased chance of infection.
Good connections can improve health and increase longevity.
For many of us, the holidays mean family gatherings, getting together with friends, and participating in special religious, community, and workplace activities. Such occasions are an opportunity to check in with each other, exchange ideas, and perhaps lend a supportive ear or shoulder.
Social connections like these not only give us pleasure, they also influence our long-term health in ways every bit as powerful as adequate sleep, a good diet, and not smoking. Dozens of studies have shown that people who have satisfying relationships with family, friends, and their community are happier, have fewer health problems, and live longer.
While the early months of a relationship can feel effortless and exciting, successful long-term relationships involve ongoing effort and compromise by both partners. Building healthy patterns early in your relationship can establish a solid foundation for the long run. When you are just starting a relationship, it is important to:
Most of the foods we eat affect our sx drive in both positive and negative way. These foods plays dominant roles in destroying many happy home. The funniest thing is that most married about are unaware of these foods. Below are 8 food you must avoid before having sx with your woman:
1 – Beans:
This depends how you are digesting beans. For some, they’ll feel full of energy after a bean-filled meal; for others, they may feel sluggish or, at worst, bloated and even an increase in flatulence. So, best avoided.
2 – Red meat:
For some, red meat energizes, providing them with iron, which will increase oxygenation throughout the body. For some people, red meat itself may make them feel more ‘animal.’
3 – Cheese:
Dairy, generally, is a libido killer. For many, dairy is congesting and mucus-producing, so not the ideal way to feel before sx!
4 – Hot dogs:
The high saturated content of hot dogs can clog up the vaginal and penile arteries, making this the least romantic handheld treat around. All processed foods are a no for libido. Hot dogs are a very processed food in an overly processed bun that provides very little nutrition. You may feel sluggish and low in energy – not good for feeling sxy.
5 – Peppermint:
The menthol in peppermint has been shown to reduce testosterone levels, sending your sx drive plummeting. And while bad breath is a turn-off, definitely do not chew gum, as chewing brings more air into your system, making you prone to burp.
6 – Tonic water:
This often contains quinine, which is used as a flavouring agent in tonic water and some other beverages. Quinine has been used as an anti-malarial agent, but it’s been linked to a decrease in sksual function, so avoid before seks.
7 – French fries:
Again, an overly processed food that has a very high glycaemic index, meaning that this food releases its energy very quickly into our systems. You may feel initially good on eating them, but pretty soon after, your energy levels will quickly slump, leaving you feeling low – all libido killers!
Choose your chocolate carefully, as not all chocs are bad. Go for dark chocolate that contains a minimum of 70 per cent cocoa, as it will be the most nutritious way to consume this delicious, sensual food! Dark chocolate is naturally high in many antioxidants. Choose raw for the highest possible levels of naturally occurring nutrients.
Chocolate is rich in L-tryptophan, which is a precursor to serotonin. With good levels of serotonin, we feel happier and this decreases our stress levels. Dark chocolate also contains phenyl ethylamine, which is the same ‘feel good’ chemical that the body produces during those first moments of falling in love