by Admin / 440 Views
by Admin / 698 Views
Smart phones and mobile internet have changed our lives. They have become an integral part of our lives and we heavily depend on them for our day to day activities. Despite that, mobile data usage on smart phones can be costly at times. Are you sick of the mobile internet fee’s? There are several measures you could take to minimize mobile internet fee’s:
1)Restrict background data
- Background data is all that internet traffic that goes on when you’re not actually using an app: email syncing, feeds updating, weather widgets and so on.
2)Stop Using the Facebook app
- Facebook app is one of the biggest consumers of data, not to mention its high resource use and battery drain.
3)Make use of offline apps, games and services
- Some apps and games require constant internet access to function: this can be simply a security measure or because they constantly need to retrieve data. There are some apps and games that don’t require internet access at all after the initial download.
4) Disable auto-updating apps
- If you have the Play Store set to auto-update apps, even over a data connection, this could be chewing its way through your allowance every month without you even knowing.
5) Identify and limit/remove high consuming apps
- In Settings > Data usage you can get a look at the apps which are consuming the most data both in the foreground and the background.
- You could remove the app, limit how often it syncs or prevent it from downloading attachments, all of which would reduce data consumption.
6) Don’t upload, download or send pictures or videos
- A single minute of high definition footage captured on a modern smart phone can take up as much as 200 MB of data. Single photos can easily exceed 40 MB.
In addition to these recommendations, If your mobile data connection is 3G you need to take some precautions. Here is why? Theoretically data consumption will be the same, except it will take longer time to do a task (loading email or downloading picture) on 2G. 3G makes difference while watching videos on Mobile. If you are using 2G the video quality will be usually 240p or less, however 3G will automatically select high resolutions like 340p or 480p. Which will increase the internet costs.
by Admin / 524 Views
by Admin / 471 Views
Men and women are very different people, and although men have been trying to figure out how a woman's mind works for eons, little do they know, we have been doing the same thing. Despite all the strange things they do, we still love them ... most of the time.
1. They would rather travel around lost for hours than ask for directions
2. They think bathroom humor is the funniest thing life has to offer
3. Catcalling ... Why?
4. They are easily distracted
One minute you're telling them about your rude coworker and then they whip out their phone to catch a Pokemon in the middle of your story.
5. They get so squeamish about periods
6. They can't multitask
Women can clean the house, talk on the phone and feed the baby at the same time, and yet men can't answer a simple question while watching TV.
7. They pay no attention to detail
He may know you're going over to your mom's place for the holidays, but he has no idea what time or what you need to bring.
8. Why it is so hard for them to put the toilet back down?
9. Snoring. Why do they all sound like a hibernating grizzly bear?!
10. Why does it take them an hour to go to the bathroom?
Perhaps women may never solve the mystery.
11. Getting them to share their feelings is like pulling out their teeth
12. Why they are so talkative for one second and completely silent the next?
13. They hate shopping more than anything else
14. They can watch sports for hours at a time and they never get bored
15. They forget their children's birthdays, but they always remember when the Pepsi is running low in the fridge
16. Women breathe around chocolate and gain 5 pounds, and men eat 87 meals a day and they don't gain an ounce
17. The smallest head cold immediately turns into "man flu"
The world comes to a complete end when they have a case of the sniffles.
18. Why they actually believe us when we say "everything's fine."
It's not. It never is.
19. It takes them 30 years to answer a text or call you back
20. Somtimes they clearly hear some things you say and other times things go in one ear and out the other
21. Why do they hate to admit they need help with anything?
by Admin / 675 Views
Somalia has been ranked 4th among countries whose people are kind to strangers despite years of conflict, terrorist attacks and general unrest. The latest finding by CAF World Giving Index 2016 states that more people than ever are carrying out random acts of kindness towards strangers.
The CAF World Giving Index measures the average percentage of people in each country who donate money, volunteer or help a stranger. This year, 140 countries were surveyed. Interesting enough, of the global top10, four countries are of the fragile states index; They are ranked as follows
- Iraq 81%
- Libya 79%
- Kuwait 78%
- Somalia 77%
- United Arab Emirates 75%
- Malawi 74%
- Botswana 73%
- Sierra Leone 73%
- United States of America 73%
- Saudi Arabia 73%
While we might expect a collective crisis to bring out the worst in people – think opportunistic collaborators or war-time looters – it seems that most people rally round and support others. “It appears that increasingly fragile civil societies, coupled with greater need among the population, encourages more people to be responsive out of sheer necessity,” the CAF report argues, World Economic Forum reports
by Admin / 912 Views
by Admin / 1,633 Views
Men and women show that they care in very different ways. If a man is willing to publicly display his love for a woman, he is not messing around. It takes extreme vulnerability for a man to show and express exactly what he is feeling on such a large scale.
There are at least 8 things a man will only do for the woman he sincerely loves.
1. He listens
If you ever think that men sometimes behave like children, you're not entirely wrong. Most men only concentrate on things they are passionate about. If they love you, your voice is music to their ears and all you have to do is say something that really matters and they are hooked.
The man who really loves you will not only hear you but will pay attention to your words. You will notice that he follows your advice and respects your thoughts.
2. He fights with you
Yes, that is correct. Fights are not always a sign that the relationship is going through a bad time. If he truly loves you and is invested in your relationship, he will take the time to fight, discuss and find solutions for your relationship. Occasional discussions are a sign that he wants to make things work. You want to find a middle ground where you both can be happy.
3. He makes sacrifices for your happiness
This is one of the biggest signs that a man loves a woman. If he changes his plans from something he would like to do for something he knows would make you happy, he is showing that he loves and respects you and is willing to always put you first.
4. He fights for your love
A man in love will take the punches as they come and fight to keep your love. He will weather the coldest winters and the rainiest spring showers just to be with you. A man in love feels lucky to have you in his life and makes it known that losing you is the last thing he would ever want.
5. He's proud of your achievements
When a man loves a woman, everything she does feels like his own achievements. It's almost like the pride a mother feels when their child does something kind or new for the first time. A man in love does not compete with the woman he loves, a man in love wins with the woman he loves.
6. He thinks you look beautiful even on your worst days
A few weeks ago, one of my coworkers had a cold sore on her top lip. She did not feel comfortable enough to meet her boyfriend that day because she did not want him to see her like that. However, after gathering the opinion of the whole office, the consensus was that if she met up with him with the sore and he did not care, it would be a sign that he was really interested in her for her and not just her looks. When a man really loves a woman, she always looks beautiful no matter what.
7. He cares about your family and friends because you do
A man in love understands that the people you love are important to you, and if they are happy, you will be too. If he loves you, he will patiently listen as you share detailed stories about your friends' lives. He will recognize their importance in your life and will offer solutions to their problems with genuine interest.
. 8 . He's not afraid to be vulnerable
Men do not like to be vulnerable--ever--but if he loves you, he will not have a problem with showing you that he is afraid to lose you.
by Admin / 1,537 Views
by Admin / 611 Views
Ever wondered why your wife is unhappy in her marriage? There are some pretty awful habits husbands can fall victim to that creep into the strongest relationships and destroy them.
Your wife deserves to be happy in her marriage and so do you.
If you are looking for specific things to work on and improve in your marriage, start with these 10 reasons and go from there:
1. She feels unappreciated
Gratitude is a characteristic that all strong and long-lasting marriages are built upon. Without appreciation, contempt and lack of fulfillment become present in your relationship. Wives that feel appreciated for their time and effort put into making the family run effectively are significantly happier.
2. She senses an unequal distribution of responsibility
Wives that have to do most, if not all, of the housework and family maintenance begin to feel burned out and emotionally exhausted. Even after a long day at work, a man who can help unload the dishwasher his wife loads every day or vacuum the bedrooms without being asked will notice a light return to his wife's eyes.
3. There is weak communication between the two of you
When you communicate are you providing constructive feedback or are you attacking your wife's character? Are you acknowledging her faults or are you asking problem-solving questions?
Recognize the way you approach communication with your wife. The way you speak can affect your wife's happiness. Quit carelessly judging her character. Quit calling her out on her shortcomings. Be there for her. Listen.
4. She feels more like an object than a human being
You have a wife. You lucky man! She should be your best friend and closest ally. She deserves to be treated with great respect and adoration. Always respect her boundaries, body and brain. Never allow her to feel taken advantage of or disrespected. Love her and in return she will love you back.
5. She misses your love and affection
Have you hugged and kissed your wife today? An absence of affection can affect the happiness of your wife. She needs to be reminded she is loved not only by thought but through action as well. Kisses on the forehead, hugs before you leave, kind texts sent in the middle of the day, and warm embraces each night remind her she is still the one you want to run to at the end of the day.
6. She is sick of your dirty language
Poor language is never cool. It is unattractive and disappoints your wife. Attempt to quit swearing, cut out your go-to dirty jokes, inappropriate compliments and see what a difference it will make in your relationship with your wife.
7. She feels like her needs are not your priority
A wife that feels like a burden to her husband will struggle to find happiness within her relationship. Never allow your wife to believe her needs and thoughts are unimportant and nonexistent. Be kind, patient and willing to help your spouse. If she needs you, be there for her.
8. She feels controlled
A wife that feels like she has no freedom and no voice will never be happy. Believe it or not she can make wise and beneficial decisions for the family too. Allow her to feel like she is an equal partner in your marriage.
9. She feels like you compare her to other women
A wife that feels like she will never measure up to your monumental expectations will never be happy. Never compare your wife's appearance, hobbies, skills and talents to other women. Decide to praise and support your wife in all of her endeavors. In turn, your ability to encourage her will invite her to encourage and support you.
10. She feels like you don't give her the time of day
Never forget how lucky you are to have a beautiful wife to experience all the joys and sorrows of life with. Do not allow yourself to believe you are too busy to call, text, hug and kiss your wife every day. Your lack of attention could be the sole cause of your wife's unhappiness. Next time you see your sweetheart hug her and remind her you adore her and would choose to love her every day.
by Admin / 1,934 Views
E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Petition An E-2 Visa is one of the nicest working visas as it allows you to run your own business and be an entrepreneur. While it periodically needs to be renewed, you can stay here in the U.S. as long as you like on the E-2. Normally, this type of E-2 Visa would require and investment around $100,000U.S. to successfully process. The more capital investment that is required for the business, the higher the investment. Additionally, your spouse and unmarried children under 21 years old can come as beneficiaries to your approved E-2. Your children will be able to go to school in the U.S. without having to get a separate student visa (as long as they are not in college.) The spouse will be permitted to apply for a work permit to work anywhere in the United States. A great deal of the success of the E-2 Petition is how it is prepared. The higher the investment, the easier it is to get approved. The type of company that would either be purchased or the type of company that would start from scratch is wide open depending on what you would like to do. This petition is usually 2-4 inches thick. It consists of the petition itself, the complex business plan with numerous charts and figures, and the incorporation papers. Once submitted directly to the Consulate, it takes a few months for approval.The E-2 is a complicated U.S. Visa Petition and requires years of experience to do it properly. There are many issues that must be dealt with and argued in the petition itself such as marginality, substantiality, ownership, managerial vs. executive, tracing of funds, etc. My firm will get everyone of these issues and more properly addressed in the legal brief and the E-2 Presentation. Simply having the money to invest is only the start. My firm has been doing these petitions for years and the procedures for the briefs, incorporation, and complex business plan are in place and will be done correctly, efficiently and with the highest chance of can also be submitted to U.S. Immigration for a change of status. However, keep in mind that with a change of status, you cannot keep that status when you leave the U.S. It is normally preferable to send the package directly to the U.S. Consulate or U.S. Embassy for adjudication.