by Admin / 432 Views
by Admin / 634 Views
Belgium coach Thierry Henry is to reportedly donate his annual salary of around €50,000 (£42,350) from his new role.
That’s according to Sport/Foot Magazine (h/t Mark Rodden of ESPN FC), who noted the gesture is motivated by the fact the former Arsenal and Barcelona forward feels privileged to be working with the Belgium team, who are second in the FIFA world rankings.
In addition, Henry, who was appointed to manager Roberto Martinez’s coaching staff last week, is continuing his work with Sky Sports as a pundit and earning a healthy amount. According to Rodden, he’ll pick up a cool £4 million per year for his duties with the broadcaster.
by Admin / 941 Views
There is nothing as great as pursuing your studies in Canada. For those who do not have the idea, Canada is among the countries with the most appealing and professional colleges. The history of education in this country has been on top of the game for years. If your wish is to join one of the credible universities in Canada, then you should not hesitate to apply for a free scholarship.
Here are 10 universities/colleges that offer free scholarships for students in Canada:
by Admin / 540 Views
They signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba. We could just end there. But United’s business this summer is the polar opposite to the shambles of recent seasons. They aimed big and were decisive. The fact they were nowhere to be seen in the deadline-day scramble was to their credit. Zlatan and Pogba have restored an aura to the club, while the likes of Eric Bailly and Henrikh Mikhitaryan could develop into
real stars at Old Trafford.
It hasn’t been flashy and over-stated at the Etihad, but Pep Guardiola has quietly gone about addressing the shortcomings of the squad he inherited. John Stones, Leroy Sane and Nolito have added youth and energy to an ageing and somewhat stale group. But Guardiola has perhaps done more in ridding the camp of those who either weren’t good enough or had hung around too long - Joe Hart, Eliaquim Mangala, Wilfried Bony and Samir Nasri among those shown the door.
Don’t let the late-August addition of defender Shkodran Mustafi or forward Lucas Perez fool you into thinking they had a decent window. They didn’t. For the one thing Arsene Wenger’s side needed was a proven goalscorer, a predator. Perez is definitely not that man, for at 27 he has just 52 career goals. Yet again, Wenger has failed to address the one area which could turn his side from nearly men into title winners.
They came within a week of the title last season but their summer business has not been that of a club trying to address the deficit to the top. Why? They simply have not improved their starting XI. There is an old adage in football, ‘Buy Better’. Is AZ striker Vincent Janssen an improvement on Harry Kane? No. Is Moussa Sissoko a step up on Christian Eriksen or Moussa Dembele? No. Victor Wanyama might prove a useful addition in the middle of the park, but his arrival could also unsettle the likes of Eric Dier or Dele Alli if their game-time is reduced.
by Admin / 5,510 Views
The answer to the great geographical question about which country is winning in pen*ses sizes has finally been answered. An extensive study has been carried out to determine what country has both the biggest and smallest pen*ses. The study also revealed there is absolutely no correlation between foot size and pen*s size, a common strategy used to determine how ‘hung’ men are.
North Korea has found itself on the left end of the scale, having the smallest average pen*s size on the planet. The USA has an average size of 5.1″, Europe overall flying high with an average of 5.7″. The biggest average pen*s size can be found The Democratic Republic of Congo, with a slightly concerning 7.1″. Countries also attractive for people looking for large pen*ses are Colombia, Ecuador, Ghana, Venezuela and Lebanon. Ladies, it’s time to pack. It’s either Africa or South America, both with plenty to offer!
by Admin / 1,736 Views
Ethiopian graduate students may apply for admission to a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Norway. Norway offers a unique student experience and Norwegian higher education institutions welcome applications sent by qualified students from all over the world. If you are interested in learning abroad and if you think Norway could be a great choice you can find some information regarding Scholarship programs in Norway
Scholarship programs in Norway
1.International Summer School Scholarships at University of Oslo
The University of Oslo offers scholarships to applicants from certain countries to study Masters and Bachelor’s courses offered during the International Summer School.
University of Oslo, Norway
Full scholarships may include basic fee, additional fees, pocket money allowance, and plane ticket to and from Norway. Partial scholarships cover only all or part of the Basic fee and additional fees (if applicable).
Visit ➤ Official Scholarship Website
2.Norwegian Partnership Program for Global Academic Cooperation (NORPART)
The program will support academic partnerships and student mobility with an emphasis on the Master and PhD level. The program addresses both higher education policy and development policy goals.
Application Deadline: The final deadline for submitting applications is 5 September 2016, at 15:00 Norwegian time (CET).
How to Apply
The applications should be prepared jointly by the main partner institution in Norway and the other partner institution(s).
Visit ➤Official Scholarship Website
Scholarship programs are designed to give opportunity to proactive students who have a strong desire to succeed. In order to get a scholarship award you need to be active in researching and applying for programs. Apply to every scholarship program that meets your needs and requirements.
Read about scholarship programs in China – Chinese Government Scholarships
by Admin / 5,878 Views
Dubai International Airport is the essential airplane terminal serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is the world’s busiest air terminal by universal traveler activity. It is additionally the third busiest airplane terminal on the planetby traveler movement the sixth busiest load air terminal in world and the busiest center point for the Airbus A380.
We not simply need to manage the world’s most noteworthy plane terminals moreover the best, by giving world-class organization and workplaces to our explorers. Dubai Airport Jobs These key qualities shape and effect the way we participate with our voyagers, industry assistants and our delegates who are the primary catalyst behind our thriving Dubai Airport Jobs.
At Dubai Airports, we have the chance to do things our way. This implies we require imaginative scholars prepared for any test. We likewise require workers who can take a clear canvas and make something uncommon. We are making avionics history and you can be a piece of it. Try not to believe that something is being done proficiently? At that point how about we change it! Our structure permits us to be adaptable to change and ready to execute thoughts rapidly. This is one of our key upper hands. We additionally put stock in nonstop learning and advancement. That is the reason so a large number of our workers have had long professions with us. We push and build up our staff to be as well as can be expected be and take a stab at the following test.
We push and add to our staff to be and in addition can be normal be and gain ground toward the accompanying test. We never quit learning and we look for people who savor this.
by Admin / 777 Views
TYPES OF HABESHA WOMEN IN USA
1. Gold Digger: Banks on finding a sugar daddy but brings absolutely nothing to the table. Majority of y'all tbh.
2. TimeWaster:Talks nasty and will lead you on for awhile but really ain't bout shit. Deep down looking for male attention due to insecurity.
3. Feminist/BLMActivist:Acts passionate and informed but really don't know shit. Y'all really just tryna make friends in college,Annoying af.
4. Insta Famous: Has 78.3K Followers. Bad as hell in pictures but will pull up to habesha events looking hella basic.
5. Homie Hopper: Will try to slide on all your homies within the course of one night. Really thirsty for male attention (99.9% of you hoes)
6. Cousin Hopper:Not only your homies but will also get at your cousins then tries to act surprised knowing damn well y'all are related
7.Damaged Goods: Gets fucked over by black guys then comes crawling back to habesha men after a devastating heartbreak (We don't want y'all back)
8. Hookah Thot: At every hookah spot every night. Will do some thotty ass shit for some blue mist. Has been around (Proceed with caution)
9. Hood Fob: Just came to the America a couple months ago, landed in Inglewood and sounds fobishly stupid af with that habesha hood accent.
10. Conditioner Queen: Spends most of her check on hair products.tends to spend more time getting popping curls than getting her life together
11. Make Up Artist: Obsessed with getting her brows on fleek looking like she was sponsored by Nike.
12. Domesticated Fob: Super Fob. Cooks, cleans, and doesn't talk very much. Very polite but doesn't seem to stand up for herself
13. White Washed: Lives in Orange County or The Valley, only hangs out with white girls and has a valley girl accent. Straight up obnoxious
14. WannaBeFob: Born in the US but fronts like the Queen of Sheba. First language English but only speaks Amharic. Goes to the adult service
15. Desperate For Marriage: Any unmarried habesha female past the age of 26. You can find them at any habesha social event reeking of desperation.
16. Out of Town Baddie: Every habesha nigga's dream. Lives in Sweden, Ohio, or Toronto. (Anywhere but your city) Comes once a year to tease.
17. Cockblock: The ugly girl that is jealous of her cute friends & will make it her mission to ruin the chance of you getting at her friends.
18. Forehead: All of y'all. Good at hiding it with your bangs but you can't fool us.
19. Church Girl: Be the one screaming "Yas Preach", Turns up Saturday Night, Volunteers Sunday Morning. Sends nudes freely. Pastors Daughter
20. The Virgin: Abstinence is key head ass. Overly religious. Really waits for marriage. Terrified of her parents. Sheltered and utterly scared of a dick.
21. Moochers: Doesn't get license until her mid 20's. Never throws down on gas but steady asking for rides. Makes plans but never has money.
22. OVO Thot: will tweet The Weeknd, Drake, and Bryson Tiller lyrics all day. Straight groupie, would bust it open for them any day.
23. Family oriented: Educated, comes from a good family, wifey material, beautiful, down to earth. Super rare. Kudos to y'all!
24. Older Men Only: Sleeps with fob men in their 30's. Dum daddy issues. Will give head for a ticket to Addis for summer vacation.
25. Black Men Only: Only fucks with black Athletes, rappers,and drug dealers. Usually lives in Atlanta, DMV, or LA. Ends up marrying Tesfaye.
26. Compulsive Age Liar: Doesn't have a real birth certificate. Could be 16, could 36 the world may never know. Her birthday is January 1st.
27. Busted Grill: Hella cute until you talk to her and she opens her mouth. Has red bottoms but can't afford braces
28. Fake Name: Has a complicated name like "teklamanot gebremekonnen" but goes by the name "Sarah"
29. Athletic/Fit: Doesn't Exist, all habesha girls have flabby arms no matter how bad she is.
30. Pothead: Listens to Erykah Badu and Lauren Hill. Smokes but doesn't inhale. Will take one hit and acted stoned all week. Has a nose ring
by Admin / 21,564 Views
by Admin / 843 Views